Today, let us introduce the backlit LED signs craft and its advantages.
The backlit LED sign, as the name implies, is the back light up LED signage, also called Halo Illuminated Signs.
The LED light shines through the transparent acrylic bottom shells and diffuses the light to the wall behind, forming a unique halo effect.
How to make the backlit LED sign?
The first is to make the sign shells, cut the metal plate, cut out the panel and sidebands, the sidebands are processed by hook corners, and then laser welded on the inner side of the panel edges.
After the sign shell is completed, add nuts, weld and fix it, and distribute the LEDs inside.
The screws connect to the nuts of the shell and fixed
How to install the backlit LED sign?
Fix the installation paper to the wall, punch holes at the screw position of the installation drawings. Then tear off the installation drawing, fix the other end of the screw to the wall, screw on the nut to fix it. The distance between the shell and the wall is about 3cm.
The advantages of the Halo Illuminated LED Signs.
- The metal surface is exquisitely crafted, exquisite and compact.
- Backlit lighting effect, with a strong gradation effect.
- LED lights are environmentally friendly, energy-saving and power-saving.
- The backlighting effect avoids direct exposure, so the light is soft and not dazzling.
- Simple maintenance and low failure rate.
If you have the interest to make the backlit LED signs and want to find a reliable supplier, welcome to send us messages via [email protected], FOG Lighting can be there to offer you suitable LED sign solutions to your business.